Zambia Institute of Advanced Legal Education
APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT FOR THE 2018 INTAKE
Applications for Enrolment for the Legal Practitioners’ Qualifying Examination Course for the 2018 intake are invited from suitably qualified individuals. The deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 6th July 2018.
Applications will be received in line with Section 11 of the Legal Practitioners Act, Chapter 30 of the Laws of Zambia, Rule 6 (1) and Rule 6 (3) of the Student Rules under the Legal Practitioners Act.
APPLICANTS MUST BE HOLDERS OF:
- Five (5) ‘O’ level credit or better in English, plus four (4) other subjects. Copies of certificates should be certified. Foreign certificates should be equated by Examinations Council of Zambia (ECZ).
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a University recognised by the Council of ZAILE.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a foreign University recognised by the Council of ZAILE.
Where remedial courses were given, they should have been passed at the time of application.
ONLY applications with certified transcrip& ofresu/ts and /or copies ofdegrees will be considered.
APPLICATION FEE: K1,200.00
Applicants can use any of the following application methods:
1. Sign up on the portal: myziale.ziale.org.zm: make payment with card and complete application under Data Entry Menu. Ensure that you upload all the required
2. Method 2 (On-line Application – bank deposit)
Sign up on the portal: myziale.ziale.org.zm and obtain applicant number; make payment at any ZANACO branch using the details below; upload deposit slip on the portal and complete application under Data Erfry Menu. Ensure that you upload all the required documents.
3. Method 3 (Manual application)
Make payment at any ZANACO branch using the details below; and obtain, complete and submit your application form at ZIALE.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
For further details, please contact the Programmes and Planning Officer, ZIALE, P O Box 30690, Lusaka, Zambia. Tel: 211 254557/581, Cell: 0955/0977-745417,
Email: programmespla[email protected] or call in person at Stand No. 36983 Andrew Mwenya Road, off Church Road, Rhodes Park, Lusaka.