Website FSG ZAMBIA LTD
FSG (Zambia) Limited T/A Ideal Funeral Home offers all funeral-related products and services and Funeral Assurance Product Schemes underwritten by Sanlam Zambia Limited. FSG has its footprints in Lusaka, Ndola and Kitwe.
Applications are invited from competent, innovative and result oriented individuals to join us for the following position tenable in Lusaka
Purpose of the job
To measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, glass and other materials.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Knowledge of carpentry and joinery
- Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Knowledge of First Aid and CPR
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to read specifications and blueprints
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible and respectful.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Carpentry and Joinery certificate.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates which include a cover letter and comprehensive curriculum vitae, via email only, to [email protected] no later than Thursday 27th April, 2017.
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.