Website ZAMBIA QUALIFICATIONS AUTHORITY
The Zambia Qualifications Authority (ZAQA), a statutory body under the Ministry of Higher Education, was established by the ZAQA Act No. 13 of 2011 to provide for the registration and accreditation of qualifications, and ensure that standards and registered qualifications are internationally comparable.
ZAQA is currently seeking the services of suitable persons to fill the position of:
Procurement Specialist (01)
To plan and manage the supply chain function in compliance with Public Procurement Act in order to support smooth and efficient operations and service delivery for the Zambia Qualifications Authority.
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 School Certificate;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supply;
- A member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Procurement at middle management level;
- Should possess sound knowledge of Public Tender Procedures and of the Public Procurement Act;
Should consistently display integrity and be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality;
The detailed Job Descriptions can be found on the ZAQA website: www.zaqa.gov.zm
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications should apply enclosing their CVs and certified copies of qualifications to:
The Director and Chief Executive Officer
Zambia Qualifications Authority
3rd Floor, Finsbury Park
P O Box 51103
Email: [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is 24th January 2017.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONDED TO.