Mongu Trades Training Institute Management Board
1. Undertakes preparation and maintenance of an up-to-date supplier register in order to establish a reliable supplier base
2. Undertakes effective provision of secretarial services to the Sub Procurement Committee to facilitate informed decision making
3. Facilitates preparation and updating of the annual procurement plan
Undertakes procurement of goods, works and services in order to ensure their timely availability
4. Undertakes regular monitoring and evaluation of procurement processes in order to facilitate appropriate interventions
5. Undertakes timely preparation and evaluation of bidding documents in order to ensure timely approvals
6. Maintains procurement records in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
Interested applicants should note the following requirements:
- Full grade twelve certificates with at least credit in Mathematics & English.
- A Minimum CIPS LEVEL 6 or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Must have high computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Paid-up membership to a relevant professional body is a must
- Ability to coordinate diverse functions and leadership skills
- High level of communication skills to relate to members of staff at all levels.
Attributes/knowledge skills and abilities required
- Reliable with high professional integrity
- Team player with good communication skills
- Self-confidence with analytical abilities.
Mode of Application
pplications complete with copies of curriculum vitae, academic and professional certificates should be forwarded to:
Mongu Trades Training Institute
P.O. Box 910167