Fido Technologies Limited (Winner Zambia)
Winners Never Quit
Fido Technologies Limited, owners of Winner Zambia, a newly launched Sports Betting Platform is seeking a highly skilled, innovative and dynamic individual to join their team as Customer Relationship Management Specialist (CRM Specialist) to manage all aspects of the company’s customer relationships. This position will oversee and execute text campaigns, including communications calendar and customer segmentation, Automation campaigns, promotions, events, campaign reporting, data collection, list segmentation using the company platforms and other CRM initiatives as necessary. Our ideal candidate should be competent in using digital Ad platforms, have the ability to demonstrate experience with marketing automation systems such as Hub Spot, and have a good understanding of how systems/data connect with dynamics data.
- Work with database to segment audience, analyse audience behaviour, and improve the quality of the database
- Conduct A/B testing to drive landing page, lead collection and text message performance optimization, and other techniques to optimise user experience, conversion rates, and other important campaign metric
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure campaigns run optimally
Understand and analyse digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to the management team and other stakeholders.
- Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis
- Create, deploy and maintain landing pages that promote new programs, advertised assets, product lines and other digital campaign initiatives
- Support the tagging of all marketing URLs using Google Analytics for tracking; utilise URL shortening utilities for promotion within digital communications (tinyurl, bit.ly, captix, etc.)
- Support the implementation of automated journeys for multiple audiences to cultivate relationships and enhance communications with active and inactive prospects and customers
- Support digital acquisition and data capture strategies, as well as audience list and database management and integrations
- Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards related to email marketing
- Drive consistent usage of CRM system and adherence to sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or relevant field or relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Dynamics application
- Thorough understanding of how systems/data (Anaplan, PowerBI, and SAP) connect with Dynamics data
- Solid campaign management experience and organisational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation system
Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other digital ad platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML, particularly email HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of work management tools like Asana is preferable
- Ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
- Proven ability to organise multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work independently and be team-oriented, reliable and dependable
Strong initiative, creative thinking, attention to detail and work ethic
Interested candidates who meet the above listed requirements should email their CV’s and copies of their certificates to: [email protected] not later than Monday, 26th September 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Should you not hear from us by Monday 17th October, please consider your application unsuccessful.