Website Impact Network
Zambia Impact Network Limited (ZINL) works with the Ministry of General Education in its efforts to achieve universal primary education. Founded in 2009, ZINL is a Zambia-based non-profit organization that is working to improve the quality of education in Zambian community schools. ZINL works in Katete, Sinda and Petauke Districts in Eastern Province. ZINL is an equal opportunity employer. For more information see: www.impactnetwork.org.
Operations Coordinators oversee a cluster of schools and is responsible for the day-to-day functions including: financial reporting, building maintenance, technical support, managing inventory and strengthening community relations.
- Visit all schools on a weekly basis and deliver supplies
- Complete all operations reports for every school each week
- Oversee any maintenance works at schools
- Handle all expenditure and financial reporting for the schools in assigned cluster
- Manage school supply inventory and prepare timely supply requests
- Maintain the equipment and ensure its security
- Provide routine guidance every day and conduct trainings for staff during and between school terms as assigned
- Work in sync with the teacher supervisor in your assigned cluster
- Build relationships with PTA members and community members in district
- Communicate all staffing, infrastructure and administrative issues to the management team
- Additional tasks based on organization needs
- Candidates should have at least a relevant college or university qualification from a recognized institution + 1 years relevant work experience particularly field work.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal in English and Chinyanja
- Demonstrable tech skills: typing, e-mail, Word, Excel, smartphone usage, scanning a must
- Attention to detail, integrity, reliability and punctuality
- The ability to troubleshoot and provide reasonable solutions as problems arise
- Willing to reside near the Impact Network village site office and travel by motorbike
- Experience working in rural settings with minimal resources a plus
- Applicants with a class A motor bike license will be highly considered
- Applicants within Eastern Province will be given preference
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.