Website SCAW LIMITED
Scaw Limited is a Copperbelt-based manufacturing Company specialized in the manufacturing of grinding media, castings products and industrial oxygen and acetylene, that was established in 1960.
The Company seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill up the following position(s) on a two-year contract renewable depending on individual performance;
1. INVESTIGATORS (2)
Conduct investigations on all criminal cases affecting the Company as well as cases of misappropriate use of company property in good time.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Conduct security audits of company materials / items that are brought or drawn from stores, have correct documentation and done in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Conduct due diligence exercise on Scaw suppliers in liaison with Procurement and SHEQ Departments.
- Conduct follow ups on Company property taken out as returnable.
- Liaise with other state security agencies like Zambia Police on matters that require their involvement.
- Supervise and train the subordinates on the collection and collation of information on security risks and breaches affecting the system.
- Conduct regular security audits on transactions made by other sections like Procurement, Production, Stores, etc.
- Prepare and compile detailed investigation reports of criminal cases /activities in good time.
- Prepare investigation reports weekly, monthly and annually.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
Other attributes and Skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve with Five (5) O’ levels or better which must include English.
- Certificate/ Diploma in Law or any Social Science.
- At least Five (05) years’ experience in criminal investigations.
- Zambia Police Training.
Only applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below or emailed to [email protected] not later than 24th January, 2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated to.
HEAD – MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
P.O. BOX 20418