STAR TECH COMMUNICATION
STAR TECH COMMUNICATION LTD was founded in 2007. Being an Indigenous fully owned Zambian company; Startech Communications has proved its efficiency and professionalism by implementing significant telecommunications projects in the region. Star Tech Communication Ltd is the Authorized dealer of Motorola equipment in Zambia.
The company has grown from a small two-way radio company into a distributor of land mobile radios, CCTV surveillance equipment as well as an integrator of network infrastructure with a large staff complement including highly qualified technical and design engineers. This presence is a result of the company being one of the leaders in the supply of Motorola land mobile Radios (LMR) equipment and an active telecommunications equipment supplier in Zambia.
To meet the growing needs of the Company, we are currently recruiting for the following position.
Reporting to: Head of Security
- Programming, Installation and Fixing of all radios
- Programming, Installation of Camera’s
- Service of radios and camera’s
- Undertake the routine courses of Avigilon Cameras
- Installation of IP cameras
- Work in multicultural environment
- Work long hour
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Maintain and secure all the tools in the workshop and submit weekly and monthly reports
Education and Qualifications
1. Grade 12 School Certificate
2. Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunication or any other related field
3. EIZ certified
4. Must be able to climb a Tower
5. Must have a valid Silicosis from Occupational Health Safety Institute
6. Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same position
7. Valid Class B driver’s license
8. Knowledge of portable communication radio devices, camera’s & CCTV will be added advantage.
Closing date for submission of applications is 27th January 2023
Preferred Candidates should be willing to start immediately.