A Company in the Hospitality Industry specializing in Conferences, Events, Restaurants and Rooms, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing and Social Media Associate.
The Digital Marketing and Social Media Associate is a critical role in the marketing team of the Hospitality Group, as well as a key support function for direct sales efforts. This position will collaborate with sales, marketing, and property teams to activate digital campaigns and social media initiatives in a proactive manner for the hotel and restaurant portfolio.
Key Performance Areas:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including, but not limited to, advertisements, collateral, signage, flash pieces, electronic brochures and presentations that reflect the brand’s image and style in order to drive hotel & restaurant revenue
- Partners with marketing managers and related operational departments as part of a project team providing design and conceptualization solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Monitors the progress of all projects, including the maintenance of project files and archives, and provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or project team regarding ongoing project and status updates.
- Executes various aspects of production including, printing, scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, and file manipulation and layout.
i) Digital Activation: Assist with portfolio’s digital optimization, including content creation, edits and enhancement, and distribution across digital media channels.
ii) Proactively manage social media channels for the portfolio, including but not limited Facebook, Instagram, Google and LinkedIn
iii) Follow social media strategies and guidelines in compliance with the hotel brands, leverage appropriate tools, campaign materials, marketing resources and best practices
iv) Identify and present new media opportunities to increase online visibility and reach
v) Monitor data, comprehend analytics and deliver reports
vi) Assist with photography curation for website and social media channels
Collaborate with teams to create and deploy relevant email marketing campaigns
vii) Digital Optimization: Responsible for managing the accuracy, placement, and optimization of our portfolio.
vii) Ensure portfolio presence is visible, accurate, up-to-date, and appealing to the user of that channel given the specific context of the site, including:
Search Engines: Google, Bing
OTAs: Expedia, Booking.com
Travel: TripAdvisor, CVBs
Partners: Cvent, WeddingWire
viii) Ensure content follows brand standards and industry best practices.
ix) Identify areas to improve visibility and revenue performance
x) Collaborate with the Revenue Management team to strategically promote special offers and packages
xi) Other key marketing duties and responsibilities as assigned by Senior Management.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and both male and female applicants are encouraged. A cover letter accompanied by a detailed CV (only) must be submitted by Tuesday, 7th March 2023 to: [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.