MARY BEGG HEALTH SERVICES
At Mary Begg, the internal audit assistant under the guidance of the internal auditor provides independent assessment that the organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively and in accordance with the legal requirements.
He/she conducts himself/herself in a professional manner and always demonstrates good customer service towards all our clients, visitors, health professionals and MBHS employees.
- CA Zambia Application Level or Equivalent
- Must be registered with ZICA and maintain appropriate license
- 1-3 years work experience as an or in audit management in healthcare setting or medium sized Zambian company
- Good math and accounting skills are required for this role
- Demonstrate effective teamwork with other departments and healthcare teams
- Proficient in MS Office Packages
- Perform forensic audits and investigations under the direction of the internal auditor in cases of fraud, losses and malpractices as may be required.
- Participating in audit reviews within agreed timescales and in accordance with Internal Audit Standards.
- Performing of the audit fieldwork in terms of the agreed audit scope.
Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Draft audit reports highlighting the relevant control weaknesses, risks and recommendations.
- Evaluating and monitoring of corrective actions taken to address control weaknesses identified.
- Following up the audits to monitor managements’ intervention