ICAP registered as Centers for International Programs
The Regional Medical Advisor will support activities to strengthen HIV prevention, care, and treatment in assigned districts and regions in the Western province of Zambia.
- Coordinate the HIV/TB mentorship activities at DHO and assigned region in line with the 95:95:95 targets.
- Lead the district or regional data reviews for each step of the HIV testing and treatment with DHO and Regional/zonal and identify service delivery and stock management gaps and remedial measures
- Monitor achievement of district level targets and discuss results and remediation measures.
- Provide technical assistance to District and Regional/zonal staff to strengthen innovations to improve HIV case finding with a focus on index case strategy implementation including KYCHS
- Mentorship to DHO/Regions/Zones to improve district viral load coverage by supporting providers to request viral load test whenever indicated and real time update in clients’ records and interpretation of results.
- Coordinate the implementation of all related prevention services including cervical cancer screening, VMMC, PrEP etc.