What is Advertising?
Advertising can be defined as the art of communicating in way that informs and/or influences one or more people.
- Advertising Director
- Advertising Sales Executive
- Advertising Copywriter
- Campaign Manager
- Account Manager
What skills do you need to work in advertising?
- Passion for advertising
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A good team player
- Computer literate
Where do advertisers work?
Advertiser’s workers are required in both the public and private sector. Typical employers may include specialist advertising agencies as well as in-house advertising departments.
Typical work activities
- Pitching ideas and concepts to clients
- Researching and analysing audiences
- Designing advertising briefs
- Commissioning creative work
- Managing account relationships
Find out more
- Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Charterd Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Free Course – Introduction to Marketing
To find the latest jobs in advertising in Zambia check out www.gozambiajobs.com today.