MINISTRY OF HEALTH
DENTAL TRAINING SCHOOL
CERTIFICATE IN DENTAL ASSISTING
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above course for January 2019 intake. Application forms can be obtained from the Dental Training School academic omce or online via google from www.educationinzambia.com/dentaltrainingschool or via the Education in Zambia Directory face bookpage.
The applicants should have a full grade twelve certificate with (3) credits or better in the following:
- Science ( Physics or Chemistyy or Biology or Combined Science or Agricultural Science)
- Any other subject
- And two (2) passes in any other subject
SPECIAL ENTRY (UNTRAINED DENTALASSISTANTS)
Grade twelve certificates with:
- Five (5) passes otbetterwhich should include English and Science (Physics or Chemistry or Biology or Combined Science or Agricultural Science)
- Recommendation letter from employer
- Two years work experience
A copy of the application form should be completed and submitted to the Academic Affairs Office.
Accompanying this should be certified copies of certificates, transcripts of results and other documents relevant to your application including a copy of deposit slip.
Application forms cost K150.00for Zambians and $50 for non-Zambians. Payment can be made to Zanaco ac 1043200300167 CRBC Branch, Lusaka.
Application forms should be addressed to:
The Principal Dental Training School LUSAKA
NOTE: Closing date for receiving applicants will be 28th September 2018