Degree and Diploma Information Technology Applications 2017 July Semester
Applications are open from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the July 2017 intake in the following programmes:
- Diploma in Information Technology (2 Years 6 Months)
- Bachelor in Information Technology (5 Years)
About the Programme
The two programmes of study are primarily intended to equip students with essential ICT concepts and skills that will be of direct and immediate relevance in a practical context. The programmes run in the evenings from 17:30 – 19:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Applicants to both programmes should have at least five (5) “O” Level Credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants who already hold a Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Information Technology or related from a recognized institution of higher learning will be exempted from doing the first 2 years 6 months (5 Semesters) of the Bachelor’s Degree programme.
- Special consideration will also be given to holders of relevant certificates from recognized institutions.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should apply on-line by logging on to the Copperbelt University website at www.cbu.ac.zm and clicking the on-line link . Applicants are further advised to complete and submit the form and thereafter print the ZANACO Student Bill Muster form. This form is used to make the K 150 application Fee at any Zambia National Commercial Bank (ZANACO) branch.
The closing date for receipt of application 31st July, 2017.
Enquiries about the program should be directed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic)
P.O Box 21692
Telephone : +260-21-2-223716/225761
Email : [email protected]