INSPIRING INNOVATION AND EXECELLENCE
INTERVIEWS FOR REGISTERED NURSING – DIPLOMA JANUARY 2019 INTAKE
Trinity University will be conducting interviews for Registered Nursing (RN) — Diploma starting from Tuesday 4th to 7th December 2018. The duration for the programme is three (3) years.
- Five (5) credits or better in English, Mathematics, any Science and any other two subjects.
- Must be 16 years or above.
- Must be a holder of a National Registration Card (NRC) or valid passport.
- Applicants will be expected to pay a non-refundable fee of K250 for the application form and interviews.
- Applicants must present original Grade 12 certificate or statement of results.
- Applicants must bring two (2) certified copies Of NRC and Grade 12 certificates.
Venue: Trinity University, Main Campus in Mass Media Area , off Alick Nkhata road, after Football House and immediately after Energy Regulation Board Of Zambia (ERB) Head Office Lusaka.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to come and study at Trinity University for the Nursing Programme, to provide the much needed skilled and trained human resources for our country.
Limited accommodation available on campus on first come first served basis.
For enquiries call: +260970771803 / +260975119410 / +260960747616 / +260963592588