Website AB Bank Zambia Limited
AB Bank Zambia is the market leader in providing financial services to Zambian micro, small and medium enterprises. AB Bank is a member of the Access Holding network, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for a seasoned IT INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT OFFICER to drive the operation, maintenance and support of the banks hardware and software systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an international environment with a modern technology stack and a vibrant team, then this job is for you!
Among other responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Install, modify, and make repairs to computer hardware and software systems and provide technical assistance to end users in operation of hardware and software
- Maintain current inventory records of computer hardware, related components, and their status.
Your Minimum Qualifications and Competencies should:
- A minimum of 3 years’ full-time experience in a similar position
- Solid Knowledge of computer hardware and software (desktops, laptops, tablets, printers), communication hardware and software, Access control systems, CCTV systems
- Knowledge of computer networking, performance monitoring, asset management, ticketing/service desk systems.
- Ability to install, maintain, modify, and upgrade server, software & Hardware i.e., OS, firewalls, antivirus.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please submit your cover letters and your CV by following the link https://hr.abbank.co.zm/ by midnight on 27th November 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.