Website Agora Microfinance Zambia
Information Technology Officer
Location: Head Office – Lusaka
Reports to: Information Technology Manager
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Information and Communication Technology or related field.
Agora Microfinance Zambia Limited (AMZ) is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank. Its mission is “To contribute to the economic well-being of the poor through effective provision of appropriate financial services”.
The Company currently operates in 30 branches that are spread across the 10 provinces of Zambia and has a support office (Head Office) in Lusaka.
As Information Technology Officer, you will be expected to assist in ensuring coordination in the solution delivery of all communication, hardware and software needs of the company.
- Good knowledge of Computer hardware and software maintenance
- Knowledge of Computer programming
- Strong commitment to work in the field
- Must be a team player and solution oriented
- Assist in implementation of and adherence to the IT strategies and policies of the company
- Support, administration and maintenance of the AMZ IMIS infrastructure.
- Implement network security at all levels of the organization.
- Assist with managing and developing upgrades to the communication system at all levels including, telephone, internet etc
- Administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery.
- Maintains vendor relationships and assist in managing the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Effectively communicate relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
- Initiate and implement improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
Candidates who meet the above criteria can send through their applications to [email protected]
AMZ is an equal opportunities employer