An agricultural business which operates in Southern Province wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill in the position of Pecans Section Manager for the farm. The applicant must have the following requirements:
The ideal candidate must have experience in managing a large, modern orchard system, an experienced, hands-on manager to help coordinate the company’s orchard activities.
- Responsibilities include planning, goal setting, and directing orchard staff to produce high-quality pecans
- Working knowledge of modern, high-density tree fruit production practices
- Extensive working experience in tree fruit production
- Proven ability to build and manage a team-oriented culture
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to implement projects under pressure
- Proficiency in English and Tonga will be an added advantage
- At least 35 years old and above
- Minimum of diploma/ bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Ag Sciences
Applicants that meet the above qualifications should send their credentials to [email protected].
Only candidates shortlisted will be contacted.