Website Aller Aqua Zambia Limited
Aller Aqua Zambia (AAZ) is a Zambian subsidiary of the global Al
JOB ADVERT – MAINTENANCE FOREMAN
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Maintenance Foreman. The role reports to the Plant Engineer and will be based in Siavonga.
The Maintenance Foreman will be responsible for co-ordinating, planning and controlling plant wide maintenance activities and providing technical advice to ensure maximum equipment availability.
- Optimizing plant and equipment availability and reliability by managing planned maintenance system integrity and optimal usage.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring compliance with all statutory provisions regarding plant equipment and assets.
- Planning and execution of preventative/corrective maintenance and factory projects.
- Maintaining factory equipment, inventory spares and the integrity of the factory documentation system.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company’s maintenance management system by extensively utilizing and updating the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) – FIIX.
- Optimizing process performance by participating in continuous improvement, problem-solving and change management initiatives.
- Generating and reviewing technical reports making recommendations to enhance reliability.
Can-do mentality with the attitude to roll up the sleeves and get things done.
- High sense of urgency and energy in achieving set goals.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Full Grade Twelve School Certificate (GCE)
- Advanced Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor/Planner.
Candidates meeting these requirements should apply to [email protected] enclosing a cover letter and their detailed resume by 23rd November 2022.