Website ALLER AQUA ZAMBIA
Aller Aqua Zambia Limited is the Zambian operation of the Danish multinational stock-feeds firm Aller Aqua A/S. Aller Aqua is Europe’s #3 freshwater aquafeed producer. Aller Aqua in Zambia operates Sub-Saharan Africa’s largest and most technologically advanced aquafeed factory. The factory commenced production in September 2017 and serves Yalelo Limited as its cornerstone client. Aller Aqua Zambia is now seeking the services of Sales Technical Advisors to be based in Lusaka and Copperbelt Provinces respectively.
Job Title: Sales Technical Advisor – 2 Positions
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Duty Stations: Lusaka and Copperbelt
Role Profile – Sales Technical Advisor
The Sales Technical Advisor is the company’s point of contact in the designated region and is responsible for meeting the company’s regional goals including Sales Volume, Customer base, Numeric Distribution, Pricing etc. The Sales Technical Advisors is also responsible for implementation of the Company Strategy at regional level.
- The position shall report into the Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of the Regional Sales strategy
- Performance Objectives setting, tracking and review
- Area and Territory Mapping
- Marketing and Advertising
- Market/Customer Feedback Reports
- Sales Forecasting, Trend
- Prospecting and Recruiting new Customers
- Planning and Conducting Customer (Farmer) Training Programs
- Implementing cycle activities – Agricultural Expos/Shows, Industry Events, Trainings etc.
- Establish close working relations with Industry Stakeholders, Farmers and Traders.
- Development, Implementation and Evaluation of Individual Development Plan
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) “O” levels including English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Agriculture or Aquaculture
- Should be competent in Microsoft office application
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in Livestock Industry. Feed manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage
- Valid Driver’s License
Mode of application
Interested candidates should write to the address below justifying how they qualify and enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, three references and daytime contact details and email address, by 22nd April 2019. Aller Aqua Zambia is equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. We regret advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
In order to apply for this role please forward your CV to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement. Only those meeting the above requirements should apply, and if you do not hear from us two weeks after the closing date, just know that you were unsuccessful.