The Alliance for Community Action (ACA) is a non-governmental organisation whose main objective is to grow the routine and systematic demand for public resource accountability in Zambia, with the specific objective of instituting that demand in the public.
In line with the provisions of the ACA financial and procurement policies, the ACA hereby invites applications from organisations and individuals to register as suppliers and contractors for the provision of goods and services in the listed categories below:
GENERAL SUPPLIES & SERVICES
- T-Shirts & Corporate Shirts – (term contracts applicable)
- Courier Services – (term contracts applicable)
- Advertising and Insurance
- Printing: Graphic design and digital printing
- Stationery and other consumables
- Supply of mineral water – (term contracts applicable)
- Printed ACA Stationery – (term contracts applicable)
COMPUTER AND IT SERVICES
- Professional IT support services – (term contracts applicable)
- Network Infrastructure services
- Provide accommodation/Lodging and meals – (term contracts applicable)
- Provide Conference facilities and meals – (term contracts applicable)
- Outside catering services (term contracts applicable)
Applicable Cities/Districts for Hospitality Services
- Motor vehicle repairs and servicing garages – (term contracts applicable)
- Supply of tyres, fuels, lubricants, tubes, fitment and alignment services
- Travel Agency (Local and International air travel)
- Hire of vehicles to all different 10 provinces of Zambia – (term contracts applicable).
- Plumbing, Electrical, Construction
- Communication products and services – (term contracts applicable)
- Mobile Public Address System
Applications are invited from service providers setting out
- Company Profile – clearly indicating the physical address, telephones and email address
- Valid copies of certificate of registration and incorporation
- Valid ZRA Tax Registration and Tax clearance certification
- Recent and current trade references
- For all IT-related goods and services, applicants should show proof of being accredited as either support centres or solution providers for companies such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, APC etc.
Additional Requirements for Term Contracts (Quotation).
- Unit prices for good / service offered (Expected for 2021).
- Billing methods (Fixed per activity or Variable – % of material/components used)
- Payment terms
- Any other information relevant to Product / Service.
All applications must be clearly labelled ‘Registration of Suppliers for the year 2021 and include category being applied for; e.g Registration of Suppliers for the year 2021 – Media Products
Applications must be addressed to:
The Executive Director
Alliance for Community Action
P.O. Box 33132, Plot No.: 23664
Bennie Mwiinga Rd PHI
Phone: +260 211 284931
Email: [email protected]
Submission should be done by close of business on 21st January 2020.
2020 suppliers are required to re-apply.
Note: Registration as a Supplier, Contractor or vendor does not guarantee business transactions with the ACA as it is the discretion of management to do so.
The ACA is a fair opportunity organisation