Hollard insurance is a licensed and authorized general insurance company in Zambia since 2010 and is one of the fastest, steady, consistent, and stable growing company within the insurance business. Hollard insurance Zambia was recently certified 2020 Top employer of Choice by Top employer Institute on their latest list. This recognition goes to Africa’s leading employers of choice, each demonstrating exceptional human resources practices. Hollard is known for providing careers that create #Better Futures.
Hollard Insurance is currently looking for an individual who is an innovative, imaginative, team player and excellent. This individual must be able to deliver with care and dignity for our customers, Shareholders and for team Hollard, to fill the following a vacant position at the Lusaka HQ office. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- High level of Integrity
- Attention to details and a keen listener
- Passion for Excellency
- Innovative & Imaginative
- Team Player
- Highly organized individual.
- Sense of urgency and accuracy
- Good written and communication skills
- Weekly Operations
- Posting of all transactions into accounting system.
- Supervise the Daily receipting and banking of funds.
- Processing and preparation of all payments – suppliers and claims.
- Posting commission payments in Insurance System.
- Maintain petty cash
- Month-end Operations
- Performing timeous and accurate monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
- Year-end Operations
- Liaising with external auditors during annual audit and providing required information to ensure its timely completion.
Other Related Duties
- As may be required from time to time.
Required qualifications & Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
- Level 2 Qualification ZICA/CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
- 2 years’ experience in accounting. Experience with SAGE an added advantage.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge in file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Process and deadline driven mindset with a keen eye for detail
- Must be willing to work well under pressure and can multitask
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your resume to [email protected] not later than 16th November 2022