A reputable Commercial Bank in Zambia is seeking to recruit self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative persons to fill the following position(s):
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER – (SOLWEZI)
Reporting to Branch Manager, s/he will:
- Manage daily cash levels in the vault and ensure branch cash requirements are met
- Verify daily balance on BOZ statement of accounts
- Monitor inter-branch cash movements / requirements
- Ensure adherence to all control procedures relating to cash movement
- Verify proper documentation/accounting entries to reflect cash movement
- Coordinate activities of the cashiers and ensure adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures
- Handle customer complaints and requests
- Authorize payment of transactions within stipulated limit
Qualification and Skills:
- First degree in any Business related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bank/ financial institution. Experience in banking operations will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking operations (domestic and international)
- Excellent customer service capabilities
- Good Oral & Written communication
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good documentation and process management skills
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 23rd April, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com