Website Atlas Mara
Job Purpose: To implement Atlas Maras’ business banking strategy in-country focused on every product, sales, service and distribution aspect related to business banking encompassing product development based on market analysis, sales campaigning and monitoring, portfolio- and file management and relationship and event management.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities:-
- Strategy implementation and alignment.
- Product development and enablement
- Business development
- Daily operational management
- MI and reporting
- Governance, risk and compliance management
- Responsible for the delivery of the units key Financial targets.
- Team leadership, management and mentoring
- Effective teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Relevant business degree
- 7+ years’ retail banking experience with substantial exposure to all aspects of business banking
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected]bancabc.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For detailed information on the jobs, visit our website at www.atlasmarazambia.com. Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date : Tuesday 15th May, 2018