We are a corporate secretarial service entity looking for a qualified individual to take on the role of Trainee. The key roles are as follows:
- Incorporating companies (including Foreign companies, Business Names, Local Companies such as Private Companies Limited by Shares, Private Companies Limited by Guarantee or Unlimited Private Companies);
- Drafting and filing of PACRA Annual Returns and maintaining a record of when all Annual Returns fall due.
- Drafting and Acquisition of Shareholders Certificates;
- Drafting of mandatory registers such as the Beneficial Ownership Register, The Board of Directors Register and the Members/Shareholders Register.
- Drafting of documents and completion of tasks related to Share Transfers, Allotments, Alterations or Reduction of Share capital, Change of Board Composition or any other proposed company changes.
- Drafting of Board and shareholders resolutions and advising clients the appropriate meeting to be convened or resolution to be passed for a specific matter.
- Familiarity with Corporate Governance provisions of the Companies Act No. 10 of 2017 and Ensuring Companies are compliant with the Act.
- Attending and taking of Board Meeting Minutes and completing such minutes within a specified period,
- Drafting of all PACRA documents to effect company changes,
- Review of Articles of Association to ensure Compliance with Companies Act No. 10 of 2017.
- Obtaining TPINs for clients and filing property transfer tax applications with the Zambia Revenue Authority.
- Attend to other statutory registrations such as business Levy and Fire Certificates, National Pension Scheme (NAPSA), Workers Compensation Fund (WCF), Zambia Development Agency (ZDA) and the National Council for Construction.
- Any other matters incidental to the above or as may be directed.
Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Law or Business Administration or Part or Fully Chartered Governance/ICSA qualifications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org