DEPARTMENT : Marketing
VACANCY : BI & Revenue Planning Executive
LEVEL : Assistant Manager
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Strategic planning for the company through regular analysis of the company performance to achieve optimal goals. Make relevant and realistic projections based on market data and knowledge of the telecommunications industry and the macro-economy. Centralizing and providing answers in due time to all requests for business information from the local hierarchy and the Group.
REPORTING TO THE REVENUE AND BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Analysis of Revenue and Marketing Data
- Preparation of Weekly, Monthly reports & Forecasting, Tracking & Revenue Analysis
- Product Portfolio control and rationalization
- Data Mining and Accessibility
- Marketing research and insight analysis
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Bachelors in Business Course or other related analytical studies
- Exposure to Financial Courses during Grad/ PG an additional plus
- At least 3 years of marketing experience (preferably product management) in Telecom.
- Cross functional exposure in other Business areas like Finance is a plus and need not necessarily be in the Telecom field.
- Analytical work experience.
- Overall experience 2-5 years.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL ETC):
- Team player with high interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and innovative
- Empowering full work responsibility to achieve business target
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 6th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.