Website CARLCARE SERVICE LIMITED
Position: Human Resource Officer
- Proactively work with the HR Supervisor in developing an annual workforce/ recruitment plan.
- Works with the HR Supervisor to assist various departmental line managers with their recruitment needs.
- To Manage Employee Work attendance
- To manage employee Department transfers, and position transfers.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Assist in administering various human resources plans and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assist the HR Supervisor in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Handles employee relations counseling and Compliance Management
- To handle all basic Human Resource Work.
- Member of ZIHRM
- Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of the Zambian Labor Laws, HR Policies & Procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Highly motivated self-starter; well organized; resourceful; works well as part of a team.
- 30 years and below
NB: Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word) to [email protected]
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
e.g. Human Resources Officer _Lusaka_ Charles Chanda_CV note.