Website Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia
Healthier Lives Worldwide
The Program Director will be responsible for the Administration of the Project cooperative agreement in line with donor requirements and procedures. He/She will provide the strategic planning and vision direction to the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Program Director will provide technical expertise and guidance in quality assurance and improvement
- Supervise operations of the Project
- Outline Project Staff roles and responsibilities to ensure successful delivery of the Project
- Offer guidance and supervision to Key Project Staff
- Oversee Program Management
- Creating workplans and timelines
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Project Management ,Clinical Medicine ,international relations or related field is required.
- Significant knowledge in managing cooperative agreements/grants
- 10 years or more of relevant experience
- Significant knowledge of Project qality improvement systems
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters with copies of their most recent curriculum vitaes with at least three traceable references to [email protected] .The closing date for receiving applications is 22nd July,2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org