Cochrane Trucking LTD
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- To carry out accounts reconciliations so that all financial resources are accounted for.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Payroll
- Responsible supplier account reconcilliation and management
- Responsible for preparation of payment schedules
- Liaising with tax agents on submissions of VAT, PAYE, NAPSA,NHIMA returns and ensuring that the same is submitted on time.
- Handle daily, monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Handle funds spent on one paying and non paying client.
- To determine the number of monthly quotes/orders.
- Liase with operations team ensuring accurate and timely accounting of cost and stock provisions and trips
- Liase with suppliers to ensure information provided is to required standard and prompt payments follow.
- Responsible for the fixed asset inventory/Register and production of reports pertaining the same.
- To carry out calculation of fuel consumption for all trucks in the fleet and perform fuel analysis
- Responsible for reporting of any abnormalities
- To handle expense analysis and reporting
- To ensure all transactions are properly posted in Sage system (ERP)
- To ensure that all accounts documents are up to date and properly filed.
- To do Bank reconciliations
- To analyse all expenses
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management or supervisor
- Update all Bank accounts and prepare bank reconciliations
- Ensure that all licenses and tax discs relating to the fleet are up to date by arranging renewals on time
- ZICA technician ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in using the SAGE/SAP package
- Able to work with mínimum supervisión
- Proficient knowledge of excel
- Minimum of 3 years expereince