Copperstone University Copperstone University
Copperstone University one of the leading private Universities in Zambia, founded in 2004 is now seeking to recruit Nursing School coordinator in the School of Nursing
- Set up the Nursing school for Copperstone University
- Coordinate the process of accreditation with GNC and HEA.
- Manage the nursing school programs
- Tutor and lecturer
- Minimum master’s degree in Nursing or related
- Must be a fully paid up member of Nursing Council of Zambia
- Mature and self-starter.
- Five-year relevant work experience in nursing related duties.
All applicants meeting the requirements above must send their CV, Cover letter, and photo copies of academic qualifications and proof of registration with Health Professional Council of Zambia to: The Registrar, Plot No 38002 Baluba Campus Ndola Kitwe dual carriage way. P O. Box 22041, Kitwe, Zambia. Mobile: 0966921050/0760945166