Bank of Zambia
Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer invites applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the following vacant positions:
CRIME PREVENTION OFFICER, RO (1 POST)
To carry out digital intelligence and forensics activities on the Integrated Security Management System and general crime prevention interventions throughout the Bank in order to detect adverse activities on the System.
- To capture and analyse data on the ISMS in order to provide a holistic view of the system’s operation.
- To collate and validate intelligence in order to ensure its reliability and credibility.
- To utilize data collected to review operational procedures and standards in order to bridge the gap in security operations.
- To collect intelligence information on external clients such as vendors and contractors in order to minimize the Bank’s exposure to external security threats.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent plus Security Training with two (2) years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in Security and Criminal investigations/Intelligence at a supervisory level.
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Supervisory skills
- Good writing Skills
- Good time management skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Only candidates meeting the above role specifications are invited to apply online, via the BOZ Career page on www.boz.zm or address their hardcopy applications to the postal address appearing below. Applicants’ detailed curriculum vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates and National Registration Card MUST be enclosed with or attached to the online or hardcopy applications. The closing date for applications is 4 November 2020.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that the Bank of Zambia has automated its recruitment process. With effect from 1 January 2021, the Bank will ONLY accept on line job applications and hard copy applications with no longer be processed.
The Director – Human Resources
Bank of Zambia
P O BOX 30080