DEPARTMENT : Marketing
VACANCY : Customer Retention Analyst-Airtel Money
LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
Responsible for developing, implementing & optimizing the reporting framework that will drive the insights needed to improve campaign performance
REPORTING TO THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND RETENTION MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Campaign Programming and Creation
- Campaign Quality Assurance and Integrity checks
- Campaign Performance Optimization, Tracking and Reporting
- Survey Data Collection, Validation and Opportunity analysis
- Marketing Communication
- Airtel Money Marketing Campaign effectiveness
- Airtel Money Campaign compliance risk management
- Effective Outbound tele Airtel marketing campaigns
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONAL / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- A recognized university degree in Marketing, Engineering, Actuarial or equivalent
- Strong SQL and data mining knowledge
- Experience in a telecommunication environment will be an added advantage
- Analytical skills and capabilities
- Telco background and exposure will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in CVM campaign management and programming
- Extensive campaign analysis and reporting experience in a complex environment
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (BEHAVIOURAL):
- Result orientation
- Achieving Business Success and relationship management
- Proactive and displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected] Closing date for applications is 6th November, 2020.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping nor HIV/AIDS status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.