Data Management and Analysis Using Stata Short Course 18th to 29th January 2021
Our Leading Data Analytics Consultants will be at it yet again, delivering the fourth consecutive top-notch Data management and analysis Training through 10 guided 2- hour Zoom Sessions from 18th to 29th January 2021.
This training is very practical with participants being led through numerous exercises with actual data from both pre-existing datasets and datasets created by the trainees. As the training will cover the use of STATA to perform commonly used statistical tests, prior knowledge of elementary statistics is an advantage though a very briefly review will be conducted during the training. STATA menus and dialogue boxes will be used extensively throughout this training to move beginners to a comfortable level of competence where they will be able to learn and enter commands directly. Prior experience with other statistical software is not a prerequisite to this training.
Training Fee: ZMK 1,600
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand both descriptive and inferential statistics
- Understand various data collection techniques and data processing methods
- Use basic functions and navigation within Stata
- Create and manipulate graphs and figures in Stata
- Use Stata effectively for manipulating and analyzing data.
- Keep records of your work and create reproducible analyses.
- Export the results of your analyses.
- Participants will be able to understand questionnaire, concept of data processing and sampling design.
- Participants will be able to use the knowledge and skills gained from the training course for their future research work
- Participants will be able to understand data analysis in STATA that is commonly encountered in data analysis and will be able to interpret and report the results
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Concepts for Data Collection and Processing
- Data Structures and Types of Variables
- Data Management using Stata
- Output Management and stata programming
- Tabulating data with Stata
- Stata Basics of graphing and Graphing quantitative
- Quantitative Analysis using Stata
- Statistical Inference and Regression analysis
This training targets research analysts, Data collectors, program staff, academia, students, and research consultants responsible for undertaking research related assignments.
All payments should be made using the link below:
If you are unable to pay using the online methods listed above please, contact Keno Institute for alternative methods of payment.
Register on the link below: https://kenoinstitute.org/keno-institute-register/
Contact line: +260770346838 : +260761685388