Crested Crane Academy
CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY is a private Co-education day and boarding school, from Nursery to Grade twelve. Our VISION is to provide a holistic, excellent and affordable education at both national and international levels. As CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY (CCA) we strive to prepare our young people for a rapidly changing 21st century work place and to enable them take up their places as confident citizens in a global world.
IN QUEST OF EXCELLENCE we are looking for qualified, dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and disciplined Driver(s).
To provide the institution with the best transportation services and skills for the enhancement and reputation of the school and most paramount the safety of the students/pupils.
- Employ safety and best driving practices and make sure that the bus is fit enough to move and the students/pupils are safe all the times.
- Prepare a check list for conducting routine check-ups every morning.
- Ensure the bus is kept clean at all times and made suitable for any school activities.
- Report any malpractice/theft that may be encountered.
- Report any malfunctioning of the bus.
- Give daily and monthly reports to your supervisor on the condition of the bus.
- Observe safety, health and road regulations and make sure road tax, fitness and insurance are valid on your bus at all times.
- Service and repair minor faults on all CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY buses.
- Focused and polite
- Alert and attentive to detail
- Good writing skills
- Computer literate
- Demonstrate high levels of maturity
- Grade 12 Certificate with a good command in English, a valid PSV driver’s licence with and a green National Registration Card. Must have basic knowledge of Auto Mechanics and Electrical. Defensive driving skills will be an added advantage. Applicants should be between 35 to 45 years.
- Minimum of three years working experience under the PSV licence plus three traceable references and should be ready to work extra hours.
Please apply by submitting your credentials to:
CRESTED CRANE ACADEMY
Leopards Hills Road, New Kasama
P O BOX 39569
OR EMAIL TO: [email protected]
Deadline for Application: Wednesday, 13th January, 2021.