NORTHERN COFFEE CORP LTD
A large agricultural multinational with strong presence across Africa and globally is seeking qualified talent for its coffee plantation in Zambia based out of Kasama so all candidates must be willing to relocate to the job station if required.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS INTERNS
- General finance and accounts as well as administrative duties
- Data entry for various operations
- General ledger accounting and recondiations
- Any other operational duties that may be assigned such as liaising with internal and external auditors
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work With minimal supervision
- Integrity and professionalism
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Should be pursuing a finance related undergraduate degree and qualification such as ZICA, CIMA/ACCA
Competitive package will be offered commensurate to qualification and competence.
Please send your CV with 3 traceable references by 9th JUNE 2017 with SKYPE to:
NORTHERN COFFEE CORP LTD. Kateshi Estate, Mbala Road, PO Box 410208, KASAMA. ZAMBIA
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org