Website Goldenlay Agri. Ltd
Goldenlay Agri Ltd is the largest producer, supplier, and distributor of table eggs across Zambia, and boasting a brand familiar to retailers and consumers alike. Goldenlay is hereby inviting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Compliance Officer.
- Accompany regional trucks sales and register customers for database purposes.
- Inspect and ensure price compliance in the informal sector.
- Ensure customers receive SMS notifications whenever there are price adjustments.
- Truck sales management and ensure sales targets are met – Arrange for regional truck sales orders and organize loading of trucks for customers.
- Depots and truck sales audits/spot checks.
- Management of truck sales damages.
- Management of truck sales deposits.
- Informal competitor activities – weekly updates.
- Monitor regional trucks expenses/cost control – ensure correct route costs are disbursed.
- Informal sales management and report any irregularities to managemen
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested
- Be actively committed to teamwork and team development
- Have a collaborative approach to working together through engaging interests and participation of others
- Adaptive to change with self-awareness
- Shows moral courage, openness, and honesty in all dealings
- Flexible to work across the country and willing to travel – for mobile truck sales
- The position will require more time spent in the field
Skills & Attributes
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure and handle emergency and stressful situations
- Effective time management, priorities tasks and achieve set targets
- Strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities with numerical and analytical astute
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Familiar with On-line Sales Systems
Qualification & Experience
- Certificate in Sales & Marketing from a reputable college and/or university
- Additional qualification in Business Management & Administration
- Valid Driving license will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience with a reputable organization
All qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CV’s with at least three traceable references no later than Monday 31st January 2023 to the address/e-mail below:
The Human Resource Manager
E-mail : [email protected]
Goldenlay Agri Limited
P.O. Box 90444
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org