Website Grassroot Soccer Zambia
Grassroot Soccer (GRS) is an adolescent health organization that
- Responsible for setting up and providing help desk services to users.
- Recommends specifications of ICT devices.
- Troubleshoots network problems
- Maintain and improve organizational ICT equipment’s such as Laptops and Desktops
- Configure and Install software on User Laptops
- Assist Programs Team with Data Entry
- To check and analyze Internet, Routers, Switches, LAN, end user computers, printers and UPS system for defects and malfunction.
- Provide specialist advise to Management on ICT Policy issues
- Review key data elements on Grassroot Soccer Monitoring and Evaluation paper tools
- Support data capturing from paper tools into the Grassroot Soccer M&E online system (Sales Force)
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Regularly collect attendance and Pre/Post data from coaches
- Perform data entry and seek assistance from coaches when in need
- Regularly assist with providing updates and changes on the M&E Tools
- Conduct interviews, Focused Group Discussions and collect qualitative data
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Filing and securing hard copy data once inputted into the system
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit in Mathematics and English
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science or Library and Information Studies
- Extensive knowledge with Office 360 package Administration
- Certifications in Cisco packages such as IT essentials and Networks will be an added advantage