What you would be expected to do:
- Initiates and implements corrective action as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Receive customer queries and ensure these are resolved promptly
- Proactively Listen to handle all queries efficiently while maintaining service quality and standards.
- Help minimise defaults by reaching out to customers with delayed payments.
- Proactively contact dormant customers directly to resolve any pending issues.
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships with regard to the diversity of the customer base.
- Report to the call centre team managers issues raised from customers that need immediate actions or resolutions from the management.
- Check customer satisfaction degree after a sale and increase customer retention. Gather and document information about the customer and the product via available applicable systems.
- Perform any other tasks or duties that may be assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Social Science Studies or similar
- Possess basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and data entry skills
- Have experience in assisting customers is a plus
- Are open to working in a flexible and creative work environment with fast-evolving operations
- Have the ability to multitask while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail
- Have the ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – both in English and Swahili
- Are able to work in shifts
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing an innovative, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
Structured, tailored learning and development programs help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
To apply click on the link here.