Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ)
The Development Bank of Zambia (DBZ) is a development finance institution established by an Act of Parliament with a mandate of promoting economic development in Zambia. The Bank seeks to recruit qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the following positions on three-year performance contracts:
HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION
Reports to: Managing Director
The job holder will be responsible for the provision of leadership in the management of human resource and administration functions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 with 5 “O” levels, credits or better including English and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, PublicAdministration, Social Science or relevant equivalent degree.
- Master’s degree in human resource management or related field is an added advantage.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management with a valid practicing license.
- Not less than Eight (8) years of HR generalist and strategy formulation experience at senior management level in reputable organization.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should submit application letters, enclosing their curriculum vitae and certified copies of their certificates to: The Managing Director, Development Bank Of Zambia, PO Box 33955, Lusaka. The closing date for receiving applications is 8th January 2021, and envelopes should be clearly marked with the position being applied for.