Website Hetero Drugs
We are inspiring human belief in a healthier world
We are looking to hire a customer-oriented medical sales representative to engage with health care professionals on latest information on new products. The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales.
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals to detail product information and be able to close sales.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Grade 12 school certificate.
- Must have a medical science background or sales and marketing.
- Proven medical sales experience is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Pharmacy background is an added advantage
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and
- “I can do” attitude.
Apply using the email below. Indicate “Medical sales representative” in your subject line
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org