MaryBegg Community Clinic
POSITION: ICT SUPPORT OFFICER (1)
LOCATION: KMH – SOLWEZI
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The ICT Support Officer will be based at Kansanshi Mine Hospital (KMH) in Solwezi to give support with regards to ICT requirements and manage ICT communication, medical and other equipment to ALL Mary Begg Sites.
- General IT Support, troubleshooting and supporting staff with hardware and software inquiries; working together with the Mary Begg team to deliver a professional high-quality service level to end users
- Assist in training and support of users of technology and systems
- Identify and recommend new initiatives to enhance and improve company systems
- Conduct safety checks on computer equipment.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Installations of software on user terminals, troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide weekly status reports of all hardware at sites. This will include faults reported, diagnosis of fault and actions taken to resolve the fault
- Maintain ICT asset register at sites
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate with a Merit in Math & English
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years experience in a user support role
- Resolve hardware, software and networking issues
- Knowledge of Networking,
- Experience with Google for business
- Makes recommendations in areas of expertise.
- Ability to innovate and improve processes.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the role specifications and competencies should apply using the following link www.marybeggclinic.bamboohr.com/jobs.
Closing date: Tuesday, 17th July 2018.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.