- Support, implement and/or propose solutions that meet EBU’s customers’ specific needs, in order to position MTN as a key partner for Enterprise customers and achieve data revenue targets. Plan IP MPLS Access network
- Act as a key contributor in responding to business customers’
- Provide technical support for all new EBU solution involving network
- Responsible for making architectural recommendations, performing architectural/performance reviews of existing EBU network and customer’s platforms, and setting overall architectural approach.
- Plan IP MPLS Access network for EBU customers and also Datacom
- Plan new access technology with TX planning team or EBU customers
- Work with transmission planning and MS TX to provide connectivity to new EBU’s customers
- Work with Solution Architect to achieve specific solution for EBU’s customers
- Ensure IP MPLS Access scalability
- BSc. Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent vendor certifications
- Knowledge on vendor equipment and software
- Qualification in Computer and Telecommunication Engineering
- Cisco CCNP, CCDP or CCIP are desired
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a large inter-networked environment
- Good understanding of ISP solution
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.