We are looking for a meticulous and technically skilled IT intern to develop and maintain our organization’s systems software and computing infrastructure. The interns duties will include managing systems performance, providing tech support, reviewing and updating existing programs, identifying and fixing defects, supporting data architecture, generating reports, developing in-house software, and mitigating potential risk.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cyber security, programming, analytics, and data center management
- Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff. ➢ Any other job related tasks assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or IT related
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Java, C C++, SQL, C#, .NET and HTML experience.
- Deadline driven.
- Knowledge on business processes is preferred.
- Superior communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resource and Admin Manager not before the 15th September, 2020.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]