Website Kapasa Makasa University
Public University in Zambia - Ministry of Higher Education
1. Physics lecturer.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 Certificate with Five (5) credits or better including English and Mathematics
- Holder of a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Physics
- Must belong a professional body related to the field of expertise
- Holder of an earned PhD in Physics or any related field will be an added advantage
- At least two years of teaching experience
- A teaching Methodology qualification is a must.
- To participate in offering physics courses to students pursuing undergraduate degrees in respective fields.
- To supervise students research
- Nurture students in applying academic knowledge to solve real life problems as they work their way through their undergraduate programs.
- To work within the institution as well as outside with professionals coordinating opportunities of research and development.
- To review, revise and improve curricula used by department
- Well vested in physics and any other related Physics field concepts
- Computer literate
- Possess advanced research skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Must be self- motivated and a good organizer and accountable
- Flexible and adaptable to change
Candidates should submit applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of Academic/ Professional Ceritificates and three (3) names of referees, two (2) of whom must be professionally acquainted with the applicant to:
The Deputy Registrar
Kapasa Makasa University
P O Box 480195
Email: [email protected]
Muchinga residents are encouraged to apply and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.