Website Lamasat International Limited
Social Media Manager
Who are we?
Lamasat International Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of tanks, paint and bags to name a few.
The company has been recognized as a pioneer and delivers a diverse range of products that streamline services offered in other industries. The Lamasat team values proactivity, autonomous learning, teamwork, honesty and drive.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional and innovative social media manager to grow and expand Lamasat’s social presence into new platforms plus increase presence on existing platforms. Social media manager at Lamasat will manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels and will be responsible for creating social media marketing campaigns and strategies including budget planning, content ideation and implementation schedules.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create consistent and meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content across multiple platforms (original text, photos, videos etc.)
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity and ensure brand consistency in social media communications
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Set key performance indicators (KPI’s) for social media campaigns and measure performance against KPI’s
- Collect customer data and analyze interactions, visits and use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Use scheduling and analytical tools to monitor and evaluate social presence
- Manage a high volume of daily social media posts and respond to comments/queries in a timely and professional manner
- Develop, and manage key relationships with influencers and thought leaders
- A first level degree in marketing, communications, business management or any related field
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in social media marketing within a context of growing social presence, planning and managing creative content
- Knowledge of design or video creation/editing is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of social analytical tools and social growth hacks with a sound understanding of social media KPI’s, social media management and strategy
- Ability to analyze and act on data that supports marketing decisions
- Highly intellectual, creative, and an ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in ads, email marketing or content/digital marketing
What’s in it for you?
We offer a full-time opportunity to work with Zambia’s leading manufacturer. You work alongside the marketing and HR team with fair and competitive compensation.
Apply by sending your CV (with 3 traceable references), latest academic qualification and a list of your social media profiles/handles e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram, Tiktok to the email listed here: [email protected]