LIMESTONE RESOURCES LIMITED
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
Planning Engineer (X1) (2 years contract renewable depending on individual performance)
Reports to: Maintenance Engineer
The goal of the Planning Engineer is to deliver Projects and carry out Repair/Maintenance work on Schedule and at optimum cost through developing strategies, determining required material and labor, monitoring crew performance and ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Requirements for the Job
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognised university,
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ),
- Minimum of Four (04) years’ work experience
- Planning and Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of MS Project/MS Office
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Anticipate problems and be able to handle stress well
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines
- Sound understanding of safety protocols
Statement of Main Accountabilities /Duties
a) Developing Maintenance programs for all types of Equipment, Plant, Machinery including condition monitoring, preventive maintenance, component tracking etc.
b) Generating maintenance schedules, work orders, job cards etc.
c) Setting of KPI’s to be used to measure and track performance
d) Resource planning (labour, material, tools/equipment) and its acquisition and allocation
e) Routine Inspections of Plant, Equipment and Machinery
f) Backlog management and Budgeting
g) Prepare Reports on Failure Analysis, Availability, Reliability, Utilization etc.
h) Ensuring that all projects/maintenance and repairs are completed on time and within budget
i) Analyzing project specifications and finding cost-effective ways to meet them
j) Liaising with end users, contractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders
k) Attending and scheduling meetings as required
l) Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications, and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday, 18th November, 2022.
The Human Resource & Occupational Health Manager
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Email: [email protected]