Liquid Intelligent Technologies Zambia
we connect people
- Provides support for complex computer network exploitation and defence techniques to include deterring, identifying and investigating computer and network intrusions.
- Provide incident response and remediation support.
Performing comprehensive computer surveillance/monitoring and identifying vulnerabilities.
- Developing secure network designs and protection strategies and audits of information security infrastructure.
- Provides technical support for continuous monitoring, computer exploitation and reconnaissance, target mapping and profiling and network decoy and deception operations in support of computer intrusion defence operations.
- Researches and maintains proficiency in open and closed source computer exploitation tools, attack techniques, procedures and trends.
- Performs research into emerging threat sources and develops threat profiles.
- Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying mission critical processes and systems, current and projected threats and system vulnerabilities.
- Facilitate Red Team / Blue Team exercises and identify gaps in current monitoring tools and processes.
- Develop playbooks for various incident scenarios and have a knowledge of automation processes and products.
- Mentor junior analysts to become more effective at their jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications.
- One or more these industry Cybersecurity Certifications: CISM, CISA, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSAP, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH), CEH, OSCP, CompTiA Linux+, Security+.
- Prior experience to advise, plan, deploy, configure, manage and monitor large scale and complex cyber defence and IT risk management and information or cybersecurity solutions.
- Managed security services experience across complex architectures.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the role highlighted above.
Closing date for all applications is Friday the 3rd March 2023 .