LIQUID LOGIC ZAMBIA LIMITED
REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a skilled refrigeration technician to add to our growing team. In this position, it will be your job to look after our clients’ refrigeration units. We serve the needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients. So you will need to be able to repair several different types of refrigeration units.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks as a refrigeration technician on our team. For example, it will be your job to read and interpret blueprints and technical instructions. You’ll install refrigeration systems and other types of beverage equipment. You will also be responsible for observing and testing the systems that you install to ensure they function properly.
To do all this, you will need to use variety of tools and perform common refrigeration maintenance tasks without needing supervision to do so. If you think that you would be good for the job, then reach out to us with your resume. We would like to see it.
REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot refrigeration systems for clients with different needs
- Replace faulty refrigeration parts
- Install new refrigeration systems, as well beverages machines
- Observe and test newly-installed systems to ensure they work properly
- Answer any questions that clients may have about refrigeration systems
REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Grade twelve certificate
- Advanced Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Not less than 2 years working experience in a reputable organization
- Age between 25 – 40 years
- Experience working with HVAC
- Experience working on cold-rooms, Reefer containers and DVM Systems will be an added advantage
- Ready to work anywhere in Zambia