Liquid Telecom Zambia
we connect people
Summary of the job: To produce accurate and timely financial reports for in line with internal, regulatory and IFRS requirements. Ensures compliance with financial controls and procedures and ensures accurate processing of all financial transactions in the general ledger.
- Produce accurate and timely financial reports in line with internal, regulatory and IFRS requirements
- Ensures compliance with financial controls and procedures and ensures accurate processing of all financial transactions in the general ledger.
- Preparation of group financial reports
- Prepares, analyses and reports on technical accounting standards, and financial statements
- Ensures compliance with financial controls and procedures Reviews VAT, WHT, PAYE, NAPSA, Workers Compensation, Personal Levy, Skill Levy computations.
- Responsible for accounts payables and receivables and reconciliations General ledger maintenance on abnormal transactions, revenue and cost of sales reconciliations
- Accountable for end to end fixed asset register with additions, disposals and transfers
- Reconciles stock valuation report to stock control accounts
- Co-ordinate external audit requirements, completion and implementation of audit reports in respect of finance
- Analyses and reviews transactions posted in the general ledger to ensure they are complete, accurate and valid
- Provide effective support to the credit and collections team
- Operational and Strategic Financial Experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience in telecommunications or service sector is an added advantage
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or ACCA/CIMA/ZICA Qualification