Website Lusaka Apex Medical University
Privately owned Medical University
Department: Information Technology
Organizational relationships: Reports to the Head of ICT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- Build applications for the University’s key platforms such the Edurole SIS, SAGE Accounting System and Moodle LMS using common frameworks
- Build a business analytics platform to aid key management decision
- Write and debug code
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Provide on-call support as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience in developing a Students Record Management System
- Proven technical experience in Moodle LMS and KOHA configuration and integration to Students Information Systems.
- Experience using myPHP, MS SQL and MySQL to update and retrieve data
- Experience in front-end or back-end software development for LINUX
- Experience with database management and security a plus
- Ability to develop Android applications for a Student Management Record System
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
Experience of work in IT within the educational sector will be an added advantage.
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your cover letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 19th June, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]